RAPID FIRE -EMERGENCY TINDER Fire On Demand
Weatherproof, sure flame. FIRE on demand. That’s what Rapid Fires deliver.
Every camper, backpacker, survivalist, or prepared individual needs a dependable source of emergency tinder in case of emergency. Ignite with open flame from your lighter, or a spark from a ferro rod or flint and steel. RAPID FIRE ensures a long burn (each disc burns for 5-7 minutes) allowing you time to get your tinder bundle ignited, dried out, or combusted under the most adverse conditions.
- Remove a disc from the 2.5 inch, resealable, black tin (use the tin to make char cloth/natural material during your first fire – good for the NEXT FIRE PRINCIPLE).
- Break the disc, exposing the cotton
- Apply open flame or a spark
- RAPID FIRE ignites and burns for a long time – giving you time to ignite your tinder under the WETTEST and WINDIEST conditions
- Apply RAPID FIRE to your tinder bundle, and ensure it catches. Then place tinder bundle under constructed fire lay.
- Under extremely adverse conditions, ignite all the discs in the tin. Once sustainable fire is obtained, cap the tin to conserve the RAPID FIRE resource.
- Tin is reusable – perfect to use to make your own charred material
- Keep in your rucksack, car, bike, or bag with a lighter for sure flame whenever you need it
- Be prepared for WHATEVER emergency comes your way with RAPID FIRE
5-6 discs per tin