What is a Life Coach, you ask?
We take for granted that world-class athletes need the experience, support, and wisdom of a coach to help them perform at their best. Why is that any different for a single-mom trying to balance kids and career? Or a business leader trying to grow a business? Or a couple in a relationship navigating what life brings their way?
A Life Coach is a trained professional who helps you reach your full potential and achieve your dreams and goals. Distinct from mentoring, advice, counseling, therapy, or consulting, coaching is all about applying experience to the current situation, in an effort to help the client reach specific goals while navigating the obstacles, transitions, and opposition. A coach helps you identify existing and potential challenges, opportunities, and risks and create action designed to accomplish specific goals and dreams.
The life coach/client relationship is a creative partnership seeking to:
- Identify, create, and articulate a vision of what the client truly desires
- Use the coach’s experience and expertise to modify plans as needed
- Encourage and equip the client to discover who they truly are
- Cultivate strategies and an action plan based on what fits best with the client’s goals, personality, values, and vision
- Create an atmosphere of client accountability and increased productivity
READY TO TAKE YOUR LIFE TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Want to achieve real results NOW? Schedule your FREE 30-minute introductory session with Chris now by clicking here.